FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

THE BLOG GUILD FALL HAPPY HOUR



Kansas City is a treasure trove of talented bloggers. And last Wednesday was yet another opportunity for all these talented bloggers to get together and let their hair down. It was time for the Fall Happy Hour of The Blog Guild  . This time was the venue was Julep in Westport.


I really love hanging out in Westport and doing that with my favorite girls in the city was indeed special. It was a pretty informal meet up this time, where the idea was just to mingle. And everyone seemed to be doing just that. 


As Julep calls itself a cocktail club, with an impressive collection of Whiskey, I started off my evening with a Whiskey based Cocktail - 'The Monarch.' I wanted to pick out something potent to kickstart the evening, and it was the suggestion of a fellow blogger at my table. It was strong, yet smooth. The Monarch was a mix of Rittenhouse Rye, Luxardo Maraschino, Cocchi Vermouth di Torino, Olive Heights Braeburn belle Bitters. 


Julep was kind enough to provide us with some yummy bites. Deviled eggs which had been topped with Okra slices was clearly the surprise on the plate. 





For my Outfit, I picked up a purple Aztec printed chiffon dress, with a nice ruffle collar. Paired it with a  trusty denim jacket and some leopard pumps. Mixed in some ethnic Indian silver jewelry. It was one of those Fall days which was still warm and I could get away wearing dress without a pair of leggings. Not to forget my carry all black leather bag. 


Coming back to the Meet Up. What's Happy Hour without another round of spirits. After the strong Monarch, I veered down the lanes of something fresh.' London Calling ,' it was for me this time. This was a mix of cucumber infused Vodka, Lime, Ginger and Soda. 




Sipping on, Mingling on, Nibbling on, the evening rolled on. There was a surprise giveaway from the girls of Hello Big Idea  and it was such fun playing fastest finger first. 

Huge Thank you to The Blog Guild for yet another fun evening with the girls. Its always great to meet the creative energies behind the amazing blogs. 









No comments