FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

SUMMER HAIR WITH BEAUTYBRANDS


Been blessed with curly and frizzy hair, Summer is a challenging time for me and my Mini Me. I have to keep reminding myself that my hair is not a lion's mane, when humidity raises its ugly head. So when I received an invite from fellow Lifestyle Blogger Megan of Chasing Davies to attend an event she was hosting, I wasted no time.

Beauty Brands 'Battle the Blaze' was all about Summer Beauty. I sipped on some Bubbly, and my Girl munched on her colorful macarons, and we started exploring the aisles and the various stations set up. Melt Proof Make up from Smashbox Cosmetics , Suncare from Supergoop and finally Summer Hair. Not to forget the Annual Liter Sale was also on.

My daughter is blessed with lovely curls, but the heat and humidity get to her at this time of the year. We headed to the Hair Station.A Hair Makeover for my daughter Riona seemd a nice way to spend the morning. Our lovely stylist, from Beauty Brands, was full of ideas. I mentioned to her that I need some help in creating a hair style for her which involved Braids, and which had no heat in it. The only braids, I can do , are the normal ones. So a hands on guide was an awesome idea.  Our stylist decided on Double Dutch Braids, with a Zig Zag Part, which ended in a low pony tail. 



















I was in love with how beautifully our stylist had styled Riona's hair. I can surely try and re-create that over the weekends. Hair and make up done, it was time to shop.

As I have colored hair, I have been Sulphate Free for around 6 or 7 years now. I have seen a considerable difference in the quality of my hair. I picked up my favorites for Color Care - Redken Color Extend Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo My daughter's daughter is also curly and frizzy like mine. Sulphate free it is for her too. For her I picked out Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo and Conditioner  .


We had a great event for Mamas and Daughters to come and enjoy together.Thank you Chasing Davies and Beauty Brands for all the pampering. 

No comments