FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

KCFW FW'17 MEDIA MEET & GREET AT FORTUITY - A RECAP

Kansas City Fashion Week is a week long Fashion extravaganza. After the initial Kick Off Fundraiser at Kendra Scott, the action moved downtown. If you want read out the Day 1 of KCFW, then click Here. KCFW committee members hosted the Official Media for this season, to one a of a kind Meet and Greet at the Fortuity Boutique,located in the Crossroads Arts District. Its also home to the famous "Kansas City I am so in Love " wall mural. This wall had popped up on my social media feed, for quite some time. And finally I got the perfect opportunity to visit this now famous wall, and also scope out the lovely boutique, Fortuity. It was so nice meeting the lovely Mother and daughter duo who own the place. They have a great collection, and I intend to go back , and shop . Thank for hosting us Fortuity !

Thanks for the lovely Media Swag Bags - Lee Jeans, Dior at Dillards, and Fortuity !

KC Wineworks made sure the vino was free flowing all evening. I am a Red wine person, with an inclination towards the full bodied, spicier versions. So it was nice to step out of my comfort zone, and try something for the evening. KCFW committee members had beautifully paired the Wines from KC Wineworks, with delicious nibbles from Dolce Bakery.While my dry white was paired with the mini Key Lime Tartes,  I could not forget the silky Flourless Chocolate Espresso Tortes . I might have binge eaten both, that evening.


Designer Tiffany Brown of TR Brown Fashions and Designer Andrea Marie Long, previewed their designs that evening, Midnight Blues and Velvets seemed to be a hot favorite for this Fall. From ready to wear, to haute couture, there was something for everyone. Previews always get me excited. It was nice chatting up with the designers , before their respective runway shows. As I type this post, I cant get over, yesterday's runway shows, which featured both designers. But that's coming up in another post.




It was such a nice evening catching up with my favorite blogger babes. Love the camaraderie of the Blogging community of Kansas City.

Did you like What I Wore ? Click HERE to read about my Outfit Post from the same evening .

Thank you Ryan Swartzlander , Elizabeth Blubaugh of Blubaugh Blueprints, Antonia Martin of Stglowblog for some of my pictures from the evening. 

1 comment

  1. This event was so much fun!! I am still swooning over our swag bags we got! I love Dior and that mascara is my absolute favorite!!

    ReplyDelete