FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

MACY'S "CELEBRATE MOM" MOTHER'S DAY FASHION SHOW



Wishing my Mom and all of you lovely Moms out there a very Happy Mother's Day ! Lets raise a toast together ladies, and celebrate us. And a big HUG to all the kids who gave us the opportunity to celebrate this special day. So what are your plans ? As for me, I am celebrating the day with family. But I did get to do something very very special to usher in the special day. Macy's and Blogger and Stylist Caitlin Fore of "Sophisticaited," invited Me and my Daughter to reprise our role, the Macy's " Celebrate Mom " Mother's Day Fashion Show. We had an absolute blast. Huge Thank you to Macy's Town Center Plaza, Leawood, Kansas. 

Did you miss cheering for us at the red carpet? Dont worry, we got the video for you :



It was so special doing it with my daughter for the second year in a row. Kids grow up so much in a year, and walking with my daughter, hand in hand, surely made this Mother's Day extra extra special.


I have been struggling with losing the last of my baby flab, and the struggle is real. I am all for Body Positivity, but then I also like to dress, in a way, which helps me camouflage my flaws. Blogger/lStylist Caitlin, of Spohisticaited, is a Mom herself. So she knows exactly what was on my mind. As I arrived for my FITTINGS, I saw that Caitlin had outdown herself, yet another time. The color, the cut , the fit was so flattering and it was so beautifully co-ordinated with my Daughter. It was Spring Perfection. All the Outfits in the fashion Show are a part of Macy's Mom and Me collection, and can be shopped both in store or online.



It was time for D-Day. I arrived early, for my Make Up. I am all for flaunting my natural Hair texture on most days. But special days, call for special hair. So the Hair Straightener and extra 20 minutes did the trick. MAC was kind enough to do my MAKE UP. Thank you. I shall soon have a detailed post , dedicated to this particular look. Stay tuned to the Blog.


And then WE SLAYED !!!





No comments