FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

NOT YOUR AVERAGE GREY SWEATER











Cooler days and greys have an instant connect. Whenever I feel I am running out of outfit ideas for Fall -Winter, I rummage through my stash of greys. I love monochromes and greys fit into the color scheme just perfect. Almost every outfit in my closet, has a story with it. An anecdote, a tale, of how it became a part of my closet, or something significant which happened when I was wearing the outfit. We were a few days away from our Iceland trip, and I must add that I have enough sweaters in my stash already. It was a school night but classes had ended early. I knew Hubby and kiddo were doing some last minute shopping. When I reached, this grey sweater, literally jumped into my cart. Along with an emerald green chenille sweater, which I plan to wear during the Holidays. 

When I call this Sweater, not your Average Grey Sweater, I mean it. Can't miss the details ! The Bell Sleeves, the Elbow Cutout, the Knit, you cant miss them. Cutout details have been a rage in Spring-Summer, and this is a great way of bringing these details ,right into Fall. 

I love my slouchy sweaters. I love that silhouette paired with my skinny jeans. Its my comfort zone. I keep adding to my sweater collection, but don't usually stray away from it. This time, it was different . I loved both the new sweaters, but they were slightly on the cropped side. I love dhow they draped me. There was no highlighting areas, that I wanted to camouflage, which was a winner  in my eyes. I decided to go the monochrome route. Black skinnies, black chiffon top and my black booties. These are basics, and I love how much wear I can get out of my basics. 

So what's your go to Fall Sweater ?! Sweater Weather is here to stay ! 



No comments