FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

DR BRANDT SKINCARE RECOVERY SLEEPING MASK - REVIEW

When you get compliments on your make up free skin, on a cold an dreary day, you know the skincare product is for keeps. We have been having one of the worst winters. My skin is not only dry but super dry. Did I mention that its sensitive as well? Now, that's a tricky combination when you are trying to deal with the vagaries of a rough winter combined heated homes.
 Over the past month, I have been trying out a few products from Dr.Brandt Skincare. I think it's their combined effort, which has surely made a difference to my super dry skin.
Dr. Brandt Skincare Hydro Recovery Sleeping Mask is the first product I tried out. I am in my mid-30s and believe in a daily skin care regimen. As the name suggests, Hydro recovery Sleeping Mask is essentially a mask. You cleanse your face at night. Pat it dry and apply the product. do not rinse off. The product works on your skin overnight.

This leave-on mask claims to restore hydration to dry skin within 24 hours. It is paraben free, sulfate free, alcohol-free and phthalate free. Its consistency is that of a gel and its fragrance-free. It also claims to minimize fine lines and wrinkles.  I usually try out a product for at least a few weeks o a month, before I review it.
My skin reacted positively to the sleeping mask. I had been hearing about this new trend but hadn't tried on myself. My regular night cream was sent on a hiatus, as I used the sleeping mask. I could see a noticeable difference after the first night itself. My skin was glowing. I applied a thin layer of it every night. It sinks into my skin easily although I heard for many users, blending was an issue. A little goes a long way with this sleeping mask, so make sure you are not wasting the product on your pillow at night. Although I have sensitive skin, I did not have any allergic reactions to the mask. I would definitely recommend this sleeping mask, to anyone who has dry skin. Its a blessing for those of us facing such a harsh winter.


Disclaimer: I received the products free for testing purposes from Influenster, but the opinions are those of my own.

2 comments

  1. This looks like a great mask Ritz! I'll have to get a sample from Sephora sometime. Your skin is so beautiful btw!

    x,
    Sonia | Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sonia. Aww , you are so kind . You should give it a try, and would love to hear how you feel about it. I am using this in conjunction with another mask from dr Brandt and loving both.

      Delete